Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ERIKA ON THE PHONE




just clic over the picture




Hi there...!


After many tries and waiting I finally could upload this comic . This is not my first comic, but one of many that I have drawn; I am not as professional as Celebel-Senpai, or greates mangakas,but I am trying to improve my skills :



My inspiration was my best friend Jennifer (Girl, I miss you :( ) because every time I am talking on the phone my sisters say that I make many faces and act as that person was in front of me. Isn't it funny?

Well, I truly have to say that there is one more person in this comic, this is my friend Nicolas who is my muse because my very first comic were inspired in his writing; so do not say that you don not inspire anyone. By the way, You will know how you make me feel when the phone card run out of time and I can not say to you good bye!


Well, enjoy this comic.









3 comments:

Lunatika Lovegood said...

Hola niña!!!

No sabía que dibujaras tan bien, te ha quedado chulo el comic.

Ya volveré a hacerte otra visita al blog, a ver si subes más comics :)

Besos desde Madrid!

Anonymous said...

Bueno a ver... que me encanta como dibujas, ya te lo he dicho! Peeeeeeeero... exijo traducción simultánea de lo que escribes que me da pereza leer sino :D

Sinda ^^

Anonymous said...

jajaja que comico esta esto, volviendo a revisar mis comics y este es el primero que hago con Nico XD que me ha quedado rechulo